Decisions – International Sales Executive
Decisions is on a mission to transform the meeting culture in organizations around the world. With an award-winning meeting solution and the number one meeting management platform for Microsoft Teams and 365 we empower thousands of companies around the world to build a great meeting culture through increased collaboration, engagement and productivity. Decisions is a high growth company with offices in Norway (HQ), USA, and India, backed by a strong group of institutional investors (latest funding round). Our team is rapidly expanding to meet the growing needs of our business, and are looking for outstanding people to help fuel the rocket.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to expansion within the European market, we are seeking an International Sales Executive to join our team. This is an important role that will play key part in the continuous growth of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Securing new customers from inbound leads, measured also by a healthy pipeline of scheduled demos and pilots
- Recommending opportunities for incremental revenue increases as appropriate during the client relationship and during the annual renewal process
- Work alongside marketing to provide feedback and direction on campaigns for lead generation
- Quickly familiarize yourself with the markets and industries in which Decisions and its customers compete
- Assess competitor strategies and offering solutions to counter them
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
You are passionate about the need to change meeting culture, with experience in enterprise, B2B sales, ideally for a SaaS model. You are entrepreneurial, thoughtful and ambitious, with the ability to listen well and assess customers’ needs. In addition:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience in inside sales
- A track record of closing sales and exceeding expectations
- A consultative approach to sales
- Experience working in an inbound sales environment
- Superb written and verbal skills at all levels within an organization
- An analytical approach to improving and making the sales process more scalable
- A high degree of creativity, self-management and drive
- An eagerness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Native speaking English (working language), with another language as a bonus. Norwegian skills are an advantage, but not a requirement.
We are solving a problem that spans the globe, and you will have direct responsibility for helping some of the largest companies in the world improve their operating efficiency and speed of decision-making.
We have a flat structure, and you’ll be part of an open and collaborative team environment, with a short time from idea to implementation in an agile environment with continuous deployment. We regularly surprise our customers with a turnaround time of days (!) from discussing a need to shipping the improvement.
We are still a start-up, but with proven product-market fit and healthy funding, and a huge potential for further growth and scaling. This is a very exciting time to join our team and to play an important role in this expansion.
We offer a competitive package with aligned incentive structure, flexible working hours and location (remote), healthy work/life balance, and support for personal career development.
Do not hesitate to apply! We will consider candidates on a rolling basis, and we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Nanna Collett (mobile 975 18 446) or Tor Clausen (mobile 966 64 513).
Alternatively you can upload your CV and application letter below.
All applicants will be treated confidentially.