Decisions – Head of Talent
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a proactive Head of Talent. The main purpose of the role is to identify, attract, assess, and hire the best talent for our HQ here in Oslo, and for our offices in USA, India and Germany (soon to open).
You have been involved in full cycle recruitment across all levels, ideally in an international organisation. You are comfortable in leading recruitment processes, and you have a strong passion for talent acquisition.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal part in the continued growth of a start-up that is on the cusp of becoming a scale-up.
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies
- Drive the full spectrum of international recruitment and selection activities
- Partner with hiring managers to identify hiring needs, and support them with the recruitment process
- Own and manage the end-to-end recruitment process of various roles
- Secure a good and healthy candidate pipeline
- Design and implement consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Own and manage various recruitment channels: advertised search, LinkedIn, home page as well other suitable channels
- Partner with and manage external suppliers (Norway and internationally) as and when required to ensure hiring needs are met
- Full responsibility for the candidate onboarding process to ensure a strong candidate experience
- Define key KPIs / hiring benchmarks, and report and follow up on these
- HR development projects as agreed
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR or related field is strongly preferred
- At least 3 years full cycle talent acquisition experience with proven results, from in-house recruitment or an agency.
- Preferably experience in a multinational company
- Experience with candidate onboarding is desirable
- Knowledge of and passion for diversity and equality initiatives
- Experience in recruiting through social media advertising, search, networks and/or referrals
- Strong relationship builder with stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
We are solving a problem that spans the globe, and you will have direct responsibility for helping some of the largest companies in the world improve their operating efficiency and speed of decision-making.
We have a flat structure, and you’ll be part of an open and collaborative team environment, with a short time from idea to implementation in an agile environment with continuous deployment. We regularly surprise our customers with a turnaround time of days (!) from discussing a need to shipping the improvement.
We are still a start-up, but with proven product-market fit and healthy funding, and a huge potential for further growth and scaling. This is a very exciting time to join our team and to play an important role in this expansion.
We offer a competitive package with aligned incentive structure, flexible working hours and location (remote), healthy work/life balance, and support for personal career development.
Do not hesitate to apply! We will consider candidates on a rolling basis, and we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Nanna Collett (mobile 975 18 446) or Tor Clausen (mobile 966 64 513).
Alternatively you can upload your CV and application letter below.
All applicants will be treated confidentially.