Basware – Senior Presales / Business Advisor Consultant
Basware is looking for a Senior Presales / Business Advisor Consultant to support our Norwegian direct and indirect sales team to achieve the territory sales targets. As a true professional and solution-oriented team player, you will be responsible for different presales activities in Norway and in the Nordics and will be based in our Oslo office.
In addition to working closely with the local sales and other teams, you will also be part of the highly motivated global specialist team supporting all Basware countries and will report to the regional Presales Manager.
- Acting as a business advisor for our customers and prospects and their Source-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash processes during the sales cycle
- Support for solution design and proof phases of the sales cycle for Networked Source-to-Pay solutions. Main tasks include:
- Building competitive proposals and supporting RFP responses
- Position Basware’s added value with performing powerful product & solution demonstrations and presentations.
- Contribute to the internal bid qualification process and member of the local bid committee.
- Calculating and presenting customer ROI on Basware solutions
- Independently delivering customer Innovation workshops on best practice P2P solutions
- Supporting the Partner Management Channel in acquiring and ramping up of new partners
- Acting as local extended arm of Basware global Product Management to ensure Basware product roadmap competitiveness and communication.
- Proactive knowledge transfer, product communication and training.
- Expertise support for marketing events
- Cross-border global sales opportunity support
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in one of the following fields: Presales, Business Consulting, Product Management or Sales Specialist role.
- Have industry experience with e-Invoicing / Procurement / Accounts Payable processes and solutions.
- Enjoy working in Sales and with customers: leading, advising and challenging them in their business processes.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to adapt your style to the audience.
- Approach your role with multidisciplinary skills as customer focus, value selling, solution & process orientation as well as a good functional / technical understanding.
- Have either technical or commercial higher degree education (Bachelor / Master’s degree).
- Business fluent Norwegian and English language skills are mandatory.
- Willingness/desire to travel to customers mainly in Norway and in addition occasional travel to the other Nordic countries.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Nanna Collett on + 47 975 18 446 or Tor Even Clausen, + 47 966 64 513,
alternatively send your application directly to email@example.com